Did you Know?
Specialty uses of Limestone include the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, toothpaste, paint, paper, caulking and glass. Common antacids are virtually 100% finely-ground limestone. Farmers use limestone to neutralize acidity in their soils.
Learn more about Missouri’'s most abundant commercial mineral:
Welcome New Members
MLPA would like to welcome our newest members!
New Producer Member:
- Cane Creek Quarry, LLC, Poplar Bluff
New Associate Members are:
- ALLU Group, Inc., E Brunswick, NM
- Carroll Engineering Company, Harlan, KY
- Core & Main, St. Louis
- FLANDERS, Marion, IL
- Hayden Machinery, Springfield
- Mid America Vulcanizing, Hillsboro
- Midwest Industrial Sales, Gardner, IL
- Missouri Power Transmission, St. Louis
- R&K Excavating, Bloomsdale
- Richwood, Huntington, WV
Thank you to our sponsors of the upcoming MLPA Golf Tournament, June 7th