Did You Know?
Specialty uses of Limestone include the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, toothpaste, paint, paper, caulking and glass. Common antacids are virtually 100% finely-ground limestone. Farmers use limestone to neutralize acidity in their soils.
Learn More About Missouri's Most Abundant Commercial Mineral >>
Welcome New Members!
MLPA would like to welcome our newest members!
New associate members are:
- American Mining Insurance Company, Birmingham AL
- Certified Labs, Irving TX
- Civil & Environmental Consultants Inc, Hazelwood
- Diesel Power Equipment Co., Omaha NE
- Employer Advantage, Joplin
- Environmental Works Inc, Springfield
- IronPlanet, Inc., Lenexa KS
- Kirby-Smith Machinery, Inc. , St. Louis
- Klein Products, Inc., Ontario CA
- Lynch & Bowen Scales, Inc., Godfrey IL
- Missouri Power Transmission Inc, St. Louis
- Ollis and Company, Springfield
- Safety 1st, Milan
- Samson Rope, Murfreeboro TN
- Sandvik Construction, Smyrna GA
- Sauls Seismic LLC, Birmingham AL
- TASSCO, Birmingham AL
- United Central Industrial Supply, Bristol TN
New producer members are:
- BMC Stone, LLC, St. Louis
New Affiliate members are:
- Dillon Clay Mine LLC , St James
More About Membership in MLPA>>