Did You Know?
Specialty uses of Limestone include the manufacturing of pharmaceuticals, toothpaste, paint, paper, caulking and glass. Common antacids are virtually 100% finely-ground limestone. Farmers use limestone to neutralize acidity in their soils.
Learn More About Missouri's Most Abundant Commercial Mineral >>
Welcome New Members!
MLPA would like to welcome our newest members!
New associate members are:
- Akers & Arney, Branson
- American Mining Insurance Company, Birmingham AL
- Diesel Power Equipment Co., Omaha NE
- Environmental Works Inc, Springfield
- Hupp Electric Motors, Cedar Rapids IA
- IronPlanet, Inc., Lenexa KS
- Kirby-Smith Machinery, Inc. , St. Louis
- Klein Products, Inc., Ontario CA
- Lynch & Bowen Scales, Inc., Godfrey IL
- Ollis and Company, Springfield
- Samson Rope, Murfreeboro TN
- Sandvik Construction, Smyrna GA
New Affiliate members are:
- Dillon Clay Mine LLC , St James
More About Membership in MLPA>>